Monyeka


         

When I was a young little girl I always went out with my boy best friend named Marvin. We always get out our collection of cars and then we played it outside our house. I don't know why I love cars more than Girly stuff and other girly toys like barbie but there is something about cars that get my interest. Maybe because my father is a driver. He drove different cars that's why it catches my interest to collect cars. I remember when I was in Grade six, he bought me two remote control cars. When he bought me that, I was jumping inside the mall. I hugged my dad so tight after he paid off it. While I was jumping, I saw that everyone is looking at me but then I ignored it. I really don't care if I acted so weird that time. I just know in myself that I am happy because my dad bought me a two awesome cars that I can show to my play mate. As I was saying recently, my father is a company driver that’s why whenever he purchase of Petron Blaze 100, Petron XCS Unleaded, Petron Xtra Advance, Petron Turbo Diesel; Petron Diesel Max; Petron Ultron, Petron Rev X, or Petron Sprint 4T, we get a chance to collect them.  You can get a Lamborgini Huracan (orange),  Lamborghini Huracan (Green), Lamborghini Huracan (Red), Lamborghini Aventador (White) and Porsche Panamera by purchasing their gasoline about 500 worth of purchase.


Even though I am already 17 years old, my passion didn’t changed. I still love collecting cars. Actually I have almost 15 cars in our house but it takes me a lot of time to find it because I didn’t know where my mother put them. And before I forgot, my father is the person who influenced me in collecting them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puppy Love

Reportage: The House on Zapote Street